Following reports that the band would be canceling their 2022 tour, the band has confirmed the news on their Instagram page. The band said that a member of the group has suffered from a serious illness and is battling it. The band is currently in the process of recovering from the illness and has promised to be back soon. However, it is unclear when they will resume live performances. There is no official word on how many shows are affected.
While Massive Attack have canceled their 2022 tour, they have announced three dates for the following year. Their tour was scheduled to run through July and August of this year. The band hasn’t named the member who is recovering from the illness, but said that the recovery process will be difficult. The band has apologised to their fans and crew for the delay and disappointment. The band will perform at the Connect Music Festival in the United States with The National, The Chemical Brothers, John Grant, Little Simz, Self Esteem, Bombay Bicycle Club, and other artists.
Massive Attack announced that they are cancelling their upcoming tour due to an illness. They are still scheduled to perform at the Connect Music Festival, which will take place in Chicago on June 24. They will be performing with The National, The Chemical Brothers, and US poet Saul Williams. The band also announced that they will be joined by The National, The Chemical Brothers, and Jon Hopkins. The band’s lineup has been announced and the lineup for the festival has yet to be finalized.
In a recent post on their website, the band said that the band member who suffered from the Covid virus had to withdraw from the tour. Although Massive Attack are no longer able to fulfill their live obligations, they are still slated to headline the Connect Music Festival, where they will perform alongside The National, The Chemical Brothers, and John Grant. The band has also announced that they will play alongside Little Simz, Self Esteem, and Jon Hopkins. The band has also confirmed that they will be playing at the festival.
The band’s cancellation is a major blow. One of its members is battling a serious illness, which is preventing the band from touring. The band has been playing headline shows for many years now, and their 2022 tour dates were announced last week. It’s not known how much longer they will be on tour, but they have been playing since 1988. They have even performed at festivals all over the world.
The band has cancelled some of their upcoming concerts, and will instead focus on their recovery. This member of the band has been battling a serious illness for several months. The band has apologised to the crew and canceled shows in June and July. In addition to their upcoming 2022 tour, the group has announced that they will not be performing any shows during the summer of 2019. They will continue to perform in the future.