Attendants in Virginia will continue thoughts on Wednesday in the multimillion-dollar criticism claims brought by entertainers Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, the Hollywood stars who have blamed each other for maltreatment previously and during their two-year marriage.
The seven-man jury gauged the proof for around seven hours on Tuesday without arriving at a decision.
Depp, the 58-year-old “Privateers of the Caribbean” star, sued Heard for $50 million and contended that she slandered him when she referred to herself as “a person of note addressing homegrown maltreatment” in a paper assessment piece.
Heard, 36, countersued for $100 million, saying Depp spread her when his legal counselor considered her allegations a “lie.”
Depp has denied hitting Heard or any lady and said she was the person who turned fierce in their relationship.
Depp and Heard met in 2011 while shooting “The Rum Diary” and marry in February 2015. Their separation was finished around two years after the fact.
Also Read: Queen forced to make Australia republic after major referendum
During consultations on Tuesday, hearers inquired as to whether they ought to think about the whole article or simply the title. The title said Heard “opposed sexual viciousness – and confronted our way of life’s anger.”
Azcarate said she would let the jury know that the title was the assertion they ought to consider to arrive at their decision.
During about a month and a half of declaration, Heard’s lawyers contended that she had come clean and that her remarks were covered as free discourse under the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment.
Also Read: Justin Bieber drops adorable throwback pictures to wish little sister Jazmyn