The Yahoo email service from AT&T is often jammed with problems. Recently, I was unable to access my email account. The message said, “We can’t identify this browser.” Funny – because I’m using IE 10 right now. After having to wait in a very slow customer service line, I was told to clear my cookies and try again. I did that and was finally able to get in. But, now my email is filled with spam. I’ve never had this problem with any other email service.
Other AT&T Yahoo Mail users have also complained about similar problems. One user said that he hasn’t been able to access his account for two days. Another said that her account was hacked and she lost all of her contacts. And yet another said that she constantly gets error messages and is unable to send or receive emails.
It seems as though AT&T Yahoo Mail is continuously jammed with problems. If you’re considering using this service, you may want to reconsider. There are many other email providers out there that don’t have nearly as many issues.
Why is AT&T Yahoo Mail a problem?
Yahoo Mail is a problem because it is constantly jammed with problems. The service is unreliable and often goes down for extended periods of time. When it is working, it is slow and often unresponsive. The user interface is dated and difficult to use. There are better alternatives available that provide a much more positive experience.
When to delete or change a Yahoo Mail account
If you’re like many Yahoo Mail users, you’ve probably had your share of frustration with the service. Between the incessant spam, constant glitches, and general lack of customer support, it’s enough to make anyone want to switch to a different email provider.
If you’re considering deleting or changing your Yahoo Mail account, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Consider your alternatives: before you delete your Yahoo Mail account, be sure to set up an account with another email provider (such as Gmail or Outlook). This way, you’ll have a backup in case you decide you want to return to Yahoo Mail later on.
2. Notify your contacts: let your contacts know that you’re changing email providers, and give them your new address. This way, they can continue to stay in touch with you.
3. Save your emails: if you have any important emails stored in your Yahoo Mail account, be sure to save them before deleting the account. You can do this by forwarding them to your new email address or by downloading them as .eml files.
4. Cancel any subscriptions: if you have any paid subscriptions associated with your Yahoo Mail account (such as Dropbox or Netflix), be sure to cancel those before deleting the account. Otherwise, you may continue being charged even after you’ve deleted the account.
5. Follow the instructions: when you’re ready to delete or change your Yahoo Mail account, be sure to follow the instructions carefully. Yahoo has a few different methods for deleting or changing accounts, so be sure to choose the one that’s right for you.
Switching an old email account to Yahoo
Switching an old email account to Yahoo is a painless process that can be completed in just a few steps. First, log into your Yahoo account and click on the “Mail” icon. Next, click on the “Settings” icon and select the “Accounts” tab. Finally, select the “Add Account” option and follow the instructions.
When it comes to email, there are a lot of things to consider. But with AT&T and Yahoo Mail, there are even more problems to take into account.
For one, the service is constantly jamming. This means that your email might not go through, or it could take a long time for it to arrive in your inbox. In addition, AT&T Yahoo Mail doesn’t have the best customer service. So if you do run into any problems, you might have a hard time getting help from them.
But despite all of these issues, AT&T Yahoo Mail is still used by millions of people. So if you can put up with its quirks, it might be worth using.