Urban One Honors Awards 2022 on TV One went blast full once again. The performances, the outfits, the nominees, the hosting, all were wonderfully entertaining. It was memorable for the audiences as well as celebrities. Besides, we love watching our favorite celebs in fashionable outfits and performing amazing dances. To fulfill all the lovers of awards, Justin Haynes brought the most surprising and awesome recap of the show.
What do we like most in the awards? Obviously the glamour dresses and looks of the event. Many times we look for videos which provide information about the best and worst dresses of the events. Recently, many people browse for Met Gala dresses and have made many videos on the topic. Justin Haynes brought an amusing list of best and worst dresses of the TV One Urban One Honors awards show. Criticizing or commenting on fashion looks is right for a fashion lover like Justin Haynes.
Many of you may not know but he has inspired the fashion world with his adorable and classy designs. His brand JUS10H has made thousands of clients and many elites. A few prominent worklists are provided below.
- Justin Haynes was the first from Springfield, his hometown, to show at La Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, Miami Fashion Week, and Dubai, Milan, and New York Fashion Weeks.
- He was named an official designer on the CFDA RUNWAY 360, where The Noval Collection gave the spectators something to look at. The chic designs in the color family of green, gray, and black are eye-catching. As a listed designer on the CFDA & NYFW platforms, Justin Haynes clearly set his own rules, and it’s stunning.
- Justin Haynes’ whole list from all NYFW seasons are fantastic.
- Justin Haynes’ latest Luxury Label, ONYX with the classic trenches in the classic basics went viral and affected a lot of people. We’ve also heard that his new collection for this year will be revealed soon at NYFW.
- One of the most significant distinctions he earned was the opportunity to create clothing for guests attending the Academy Awards.
Justin is promised participation in the Grammys. He states, “I’m honored by this opportunity. To follow in the footsteps of the late Joann Rivers, as a Red Carpet Expert, is absolutely amazing. The Grammy awards have been rescheduled for April 3, 2022. The Grammys led Justin to do a recap of Urban One Awards. We are now anxiously waiting for what’s next for this awesome Lifestyle Icon. The amusing comments of Justin Haynes and his co host were top notch. I personally loved how you ended the show, so I’ll end this article the same way…..
Until Next Time, Kept Styling