- Hi, Sophie. I hope you are doing well. What exactly do you do?
Yes, I am doing great. I am a model, social media influencer and brand ambassador.
- What was the process for your career when you first started?
The process is still happening. I work hard every day to put myself in the best position possible with my career. I’ve learned there’s no elevator to success, I have to take the stairs.
- What does being a successful model and influencer include?
Being a successful model and influencer includes being able to persuade people in a positive way, the ability to have friends and connections with people all around the world, and having a good support system.
- What is the most rewarding part of doing what you do?
One of the most rewarding parts of what I do is being able to have the feeling I’m following my dreams and knowing I am inspiring younger girls to do the same.
- What do you want your audience to know about you?
I’m a tennis player. I play and I’m told I’m pretty good.
- So Sophie, What is your greatest success so far when it comes to what you do?
My greatest success so far was walking during New York fashion week and getting the opportunity to walk during London fashion week.
- Where did your career originate from?
my career originated in Los Angeles
- Where are you from?
I’m from Sacramento, California
- What are some of the challenges you faced along the way?
Some challenges I faced along the way are spending less time with my friends and doing what other fourteen year olds might be doing.
- What does it take to be successful in what you do?
It takes hard work, dedication and sacrifice.
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I hope to be walking different runways around the world and finishing my education.
- What are some advice you would give to young Models and influencers?
Some advice I would give to young models is to not be afraid to ask for advice/help.
- Who/What is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration is my mother and my grandmother who are both successful businesswomen. I am very lucky to have them in my life.
- Anything else your audience should know?
Work hard for your dreams and don’t ever take no for an answer.